Become A Member of the Hood River Chamber of Commerce!
- Coffee Clatters: Join us for this once-a-month networking opportunity hosted by a Chamber member business.
- Business After Hours: Plan to attend these quarterly networking events to help get the word out about your business.
- Open Houses and Ribbon Cuttings: Let us help you celebrate an opening or business milestone like an anniversary or remodel.
Your business will receive the following listings:
- Online directory at hoodriver.org
- Online visitor web pages listing
- Tear-off maps
- Hood River Visitor magazine
- Your events on our event calendar
- Priority business referrals (we promote members first)
- Brochure or business cards displayed in our Chamber Visitor Center
The Chamber sponsors a variety of free business classes. Attend our forums and our guest speaker presentations.
Keeping you informed—without bombarding you with information!
- A concise, easy-to-navigate weekly “Chamber News” e-blast keeps you current on upcoming events.
- “Call Out” emails tell you about available marketing opportunities offered by the Chamber
Free and inexpensive ways to promote your business.
- Speed Marketing: Schedule a time to meet one-on-one with the Chamber’s Executive Director to review your marketing ideas and strategies.
- Co-op Marketing: The Chamber offers reduced rate advertising and marketing opportunities throughout the year.
- Online Promotions: On hoodriver.org (the biggest website in the County). Chamber members may advertise for low rates to reach a large targeted audience.
- Social Media: The Chamber maintains robust Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ sites where we share information about our members.
- Event Marketing: Submit your events free to our Events Calendar.
- Chamber Events: Sponsor or volunteer at Chamber events and be involved with your community.
Also, consider the free advertising you receive with your membership:
- Online membership directory
- Printed visitor magazine
- Materials displayed in the Visitor Center